We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree tothe collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Digitain is a data controller based in Republic of Armenia. Our registered address is: 26 Amiryan Street, Yerevan, 0002 Republic of Armenia.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. For any other requests please contact our Support Agent through LiveChat on our website.
If you are in EU territory, you can address your questions and requests to our representative by email [email protected].
Data we collect
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- your first and last name,
- address, County, Postal code, City, Country,
- e-mail address,
- phone/mobile number,
- your unique user name and password combination for your account.
Additional information is processed on an on-going basis. We may also collect:
- a record of all internet communications and details of your visits to our Website;
- technical information relating to how you use our products, such as the type of device
- you are using and the browser you are using to access our Websites;
- payment information and details of transactions you carry out through the site, including your payment, withdrawals and wagers;
- communications with us or our employees, for examples, calls, emails, and messages sent through the form;
- information regarding your location, including IP address and traffic information;
- any additional information you submit through the website;
- Occasionally we may also access your public records (ege.g.: news articles, social media, forums, official records).
To protect both you and us, we use Service provided by third parties to help us decide whether to accept transactions from you by assessing your method of payment, and the devices you use to visit our Websites. These third-party services check whether the device or method of payment has been identified with fraudulent or abusive transactions in the past, such as reported instances of identity theft, promotion abuse or credit card fraud.
The lawfull basis for the processing
Processing of personal data is legal if:
- the data has been processed in compliance with the requirements of the law and the data subject has given consent to this, with the exception of cases directly provided for by law, or
- the data being processed is obtained from publicly available personal data sources.
Confidentiality of personal data
Information relating to personal data that has become known to us is considered as confidential information and is protected by law.
Our employees and other persons who have access to the processed personal data have signed a non-disclosure agreement, as well as are warned of possible disciplinary, administrative, civil and criminal liability in the event of violation of the norms and requirements of the applicable laws relating to personal data processing.
How we use your personal data
We process your personal data for the purposes:
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- to process your online financial and wagering transactions;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already
purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Who we share your personal data with
Certain trusted third party companies provide services essential to our ability to offer our gambling products to you, for example those that supply the software and games for our Websites, banking and payment services, identity verification, fraud prevention and risk management. We may be required to share some of your information with these companies, some of which may be based outside of our country of residence to be able to offer our Services to you. In these instances, we ensure that the third party has appropriate security and privacy arrangements in place, so that your data is protected.
We may also be required to disclose your information to government authorities, such as the police or our regulators, to comply with our legal obligations. Personal information may also be shared with regulators, agencies or relevant sports bodies where there are uspicions of involvement in match-fixing or breach of sports regulations.
In the event of the sale of our business, or other business event, which results in us having to transfer your personal data to a third party, you will be notified via email, or notice posted on our website, to explain the identity of the new data controller and your options regarding your personal data.
Our site may contain links to and from the Websites of third party organisations. Please note that these Websites may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for these policies. Please check these policies carefully before you submit any personal data.
How we store your personal data
Our company is incorporated in the Republic of Armenia and your data is stored within its territory on our servers. But where we work with third parties, the data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the territory of the RA. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the RA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, customer services, the processing of your payment details and risk/fraud management.
We ensure there are appropriate contractual controls over any third party that helps us process your data, which ensuring that your rights are upheld and your data is secure.
We store your data for as long as you are an active customer. Once you are no longer our customer, we will retain and use your personal data on our systems to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (such those imposed by tax, gambling and AML laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
How we protect your personal data
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We store all of the personal information we receive directly from you in an encrypted and password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software.
You are a data subject, your personal data belongs to you, so you have rights over your personal data. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances. These are your fundamental rights:
- withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any
- previously consented processing;
- lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority;
- access to your Personal Data that we hold or process;
- correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date;
- erasure of any Personal Data that we process;
- restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your
Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’;
- the ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate
- the ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and
ethical reporting or document retention obligations.
If you want more information you can contact Support Agent, or if you would like to exercise your rights, you can submit a request to [email protected].
If you have any concerns about your rights, don’t forget that you always have the right to complain to a data protection regulator. Digitain is regulated by the
Personal DataProtection Agency.
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded toyour device when you visit a website. They are generally used by most websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
Cookies perform various different functions. For example, some cookies are session cookies, which are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you browse a particular website; these cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you select. Other cookies are persistent cookies, which can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor or ensure the online adverts you receive are more relevant to your specific needs and interests.
You agree that Digitain may, from time to time, place cookies on your device to save information (such as user name, other personal details, e-mail address, technical device information such as the model and its IP address) to make full use of the functionality and Services on our website and to allow your browser to identify you as a user. This enables you to not have to re-enter this information each time you visit Digitain’s site. These cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer, and are uniquely assigned to you. These cookies can only be read by the web server(s) that placed the cookies on your device.
At any time you can amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies from Digitain. However, if you block cookies from Digitain some or all the website’s
functions may not perform as intended. For example, you may not actually be able to place any bets.
Further information about cookies can be found at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this policy