- Employment term: Permanent
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Yerevan
- Starting date: February 19, 2020
Digitain has an exciting opening for a Sports Trader. This is a great opportunity to break into one of the most appealing industries there is. Trading on multiple sporting events, assessing risk, calculating margin and winning the day!
About the role
As a sport trader you will be responsible for the trading of live games, testing and overseeing automated algorithms and game data for live games across different sports. Passion for sports and trends are essential, as is the availability to work around the sporting calendar.
The ideal candidate should be sport lover, detail-oriented, motivated and very punctual. Able to work with flexible schedule.
Experience is not required, as trainings will be conducted.
- Health Insurance
- 4x Paid Days offs
- Referral bonuses
- One shot bonuses in case of childbirth, marriage
- Development programs
- 3 x salary in advance with up to 1 year repayment option (benefit is applicable after 1 year employment)
- Free of charge lunch, coffee/tea, fruit
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Birthday gifts
- Compile odds for a wide variety of sporting markets
- Continually monitor live trends, game situations with a view to ensure the quality and accuracy of the generated data
- Make informed decisions pertaining to the trading of the live game data
- Ensure clients receive a quality service and clear communication lines
- Carry out all reasonable requests and objectives to an acceptable standard
- Passion for sports and trends
- Reasonable mathematical skills
- Basic understanding of sports betting
- Ability to take the initiative
- Quick and informed decision making
- Computer literacy
- Flexible and committed to excellence
- Able to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends and public holidays.
Deadline: 19 February 2020
Required candidate level:
All interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV in English to: [email protected]. Please indicate "Sports Trader" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.