- Employment term: Internship
- Job type: Full Time
- Starting date: 01.10.2020
- Deadline 31.10.2020
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, energetic and bright individual with genuine desire to be part of a great and friendly team, improve knowledge on gaming industry, share ideas, learn new skills for a lifetime and of course make new friends and connections? Are you ready to care and provide an outstanding service to our staff and partners? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
This is a one-of-kind opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in a fast-growing gaming industry.
- Receive and process tickets and service requests from company staff
- Keep tense contact with the responsible teams/specialists
- Continuously review tickets’ providing information about resolution process
- Answering inbound calls, chats/e-mails, provide immediate response in communication channels and assist employees, who have questions about the tickets
- Performing research at a supervisor’s request
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Be ready and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Readiness to gain new knowledge and work with various departments in the company
- Advanced computer user
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian and English, knowledge of Russian or other languages is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.