- Employment term: Permanent
- Job type: Full Time
- Starting date: 25.03.2021
- Deadline 22.04.2021
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us create the future and build the next generation of iGaming products.
You must be oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, using data and structured thinking to inform your approach, as you will be expected to drive the highest quality and strongest sense of customer focus on each project you work on.
The ideal candidate will be natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships and creating a path to success for the people they work with.
- An excellent communicator in English (Russian advantageous)
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value
- An effective communicator who knows how to influence and manage a large list of stakeholders with conflicting and competing priorities
- A collaborative leader, highly capable of formulating product vision and strategy and working cross-functionally to deliver on that roadmap
- You have extensive knowledge in design principles, user research, A/B testing, quantitative and qualitative research
- You inspire and motivate people to get things done
- Define and measure OKRs for your product
- Own product development from conception to release
- Work with Product Owners to launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Drive and influence business decisions based on data and metrics
- Build influential partnerships with key stakeholders both in and outside of the business
- Lead and grow a team of product managers to develop best in class products that engage our users and deliver ROI for our partners