- Employment term: Permanent
- Job type: Full Time
- Starting date: 09.09.2020
- Deadline 11.11.2020
Digitain is looking for a Network/System Administrator who will safeguard Company’s information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities and reporting violations
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of work experience as an Information security specialist
- Experience with system administration and network security
- Knowledge of Information security policies, network troubleshooting and network protocols
- Strong skills in Routers, Hubs, and Switches
- Strong Skills in SIEM Administration, PAM Administration, DLP Administration
- Certification of CCNA
- Certification of CCNP-desirable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, Programming or any other related sphere
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- High sense of confidentiality
- Strict adherence to the deadlines and ability to work under the time pressure.
Required candidate level: