The 2022 World Cup has been memorable in more ways than one. There have been some truly exciting games all the way from the group stages right through to the final. Sandwiched right in the middle of the football season, this truly unique edition of this incredible tournament has had supporters on the edge of their seats.
Unfortunately, for many, it has now finished, and it is another four years before the World Cup returns. However, there is another option that fans and operators alike can definitely agree on – a Virtual World Cup! How would this work? Read on to find out more…
What would operators expect from a Virtual World Cup?
As an iGaming operator, you could offer the opportunity for players to keep the football excitement going for even longer.
With four years between tournaments, a Virtual World Cup offers everything a fan needs, with huge similarities between a real-World Cup and a virtual one. We all know that football, or soccer, is the most popular sport in the world.
With an estimated 3.5 billion fans across the globe, the betting potential is huge. A Virtual World Cup ensures that the action can happen whenever you choose to schedule it.
Benefits of a Virtual World Cup
As we have pointed out, the popularity of football is what will drive such a fantastic promotion. So, what other benefits can we offer? There are just a few listed below:
- Markets –All betting markets offered on the 2022 World Cup will be readily available at a Virtual World Cup, giving players and operators that lifelike buzz of real-time action!
- Devices – Betting will be available through mobile, web or desktop, which means it integrates perfectly with players’ usual betting habits.
- Multi-currency – Wherever you are in the world, you will be able to be paid out, or stake, using your region’s currency, making life familiar to players.
- Odds – Fractional, decimal and American odds will be available, just as they are in real-life sports.
- Graphics – With today’s technology, a Virtual World Cup can be almost lifelike. Whilst not the real thing, top-notch animations and gameplay can be nearly as thrilling as the real thing.
What Digitain’s Virtual World Cup offers your players:
At Digitain, we know how to excite, engage and entertain sports fans.
Given the huge popularity we’ve seen in the last few months, now is the perfect time to keep that momentum going.
Betting on it is easy to understand, and the games will be straightforward to access, meaning you can acquire and retain more customers than ever.